New blog posts
HTML block #1
You can change this block in admin panel. Remember, if you change template, this block will be lost. We advise you to clone this block.
Ne lorem percipit efficiantur mei, ius ut simul vidisse. An vel probatus explicari appellantur. Has et comprehensam interpretaris, quo no inimicus maluisset temporibus. Ea mea quod.
The Baby Steps of Learning
by Administrator on Mar 21, 2006
"What do you pack to pursue a dream and what do you leave behind?" ~Sandra Sharpe
The experience of learning something new includes success, failure, phases of minimal progress and no progress at all. The success part is great. Unfortunately, failures and lack of fast progress often throw people for a loop.
Many people believe that they have to quickly become perfect in anything they do to be viewed as worthy and successful. If your ultimate goal swings toward perfection, little room is left for failure as you walk along the learning path. If you can't tolerate failure, one solution is to simply quit so you won
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 30, 2006 On Positive Thinking and Success: A Letter to My Son by Administrator
- Jun 30, 2006 Enhance Your Life By Having A Sense Of Purpose by Administrator
- Jun 30, 2006 Selfish or Self-less by Administrator
- Jun 30, 2006 Work Less, Accomplish More and Enjoy It Fully by Letting Go by Administrator
- Jun 28, 2006 Working On Yourself by Administrator